Wednesday, June 2, 2010


So I have been reflecting on myself and why I am such a relationship disaster, why I feel the need to push and run...and yeah no answers. What's worse is that I know what I do and yet I keep doing it..and I thought I was finally starting to learn from my past failed relationships and the fact that I do the same thing in all of them, but no, still doing it with A. I don't know if it's that I can't settle down because I think the grass is greener somewhere else or if I am so afraid of love and being left (daddy issues) that I make it happen or if I'm just a loony..IDK! Luckily I have great friends that help, I have a fab boy that's willing to put up with me and wait for me to figure it out, and that I'm not that stubborn that I'm not willing to get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy. Thanks for stopping by you fabulous gem!